If you work on your own, you can just skip this part and go straight to the next part. But if you do have other employees working in your salon, then we're going to show you how to invite them to use Salon Life. So you all can have the same booking link, but different calendars and log-ins.
How to add a new stylist to your Salon Life account 💇
- First, go to the side menu „Show More“ and select „Staff";
- Click on „Add New Stylist“;
- Write down their name, e-mail, and phone number;
- Now you may choose either you wish to send the invitation out right away or do it later. As you have all the services set up already, we can send out the message. For that, you need to check the box where applicable and click on the blue button.
- Now the invitation is sent. When a staff member opens it, the request consists of a personal link. The new account is now integrated with your salon's team.
Setting up the staff account
Even if you haven't sent out the invitation out just yet, you can still finish setting up the account:
- Open the staff profile page (click on „Staff“ on the side menu)
- You'll see that there are four tabs: profile, services, preferences, and permissions
Here you have the names and contact info of the staff. „Roles“ gives you the option to choose if the employee is either „admin“ or „staff,“ which means if they have permission to create and delete staff profiles. I recommend leaving other staff members as „staff.“
If you haven't sent out the invitation yet, you can do it by clicking „Password“ and then „Send invite.“